Five projects have been awarded a total of £5.4m lottery cash
We have been supporting eight groups around Wales as they applied for funding for asset transfer projects under the Big Lottery’s Community Asset Transfer (CAT) Programme.
This programme provides capital and revenue funding from Big Lottery Wales to support the transfer of assets, such as land and buildings, from individuals, public or private sector organisations to community ownership.
We are pleased to see the 5 successful projects have been announced today and we will continue to support them through the next stage of their project.
The projects are
- Going Green for Living Community Land Trust Limited for 30 acres of open space for a visitor destination
- Age Concern Morgannwg Limited for St Mair’s Community Centre
- Menter Bro Dinefwr for Llandeilo Shire Hall
- Cardiff University for The Grange Pavillion
- Brymbo Heritage Trust for the steelworks